Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dear Eastern Star,

Forgive me for what I’ve done. Forgive me for making your light so dim. Forgive me for making the night so dark. You have been through a lot and I should have held your hands back then. I should have been strong and protect you from harm and make you shine. Forgive me my heart I wound you so bad. Those wounds I made. I made you bleed till hate. I dig my own grave. It doesn’t matter. I wish I could find a cure for you. But I will keep on searching for a heal. Apparently you found your own healer. I smile upon my grief. It is a joy to see you shine again. It is a joy to see laugh and smile. Forgive me for my selfishness. Forgive me for all my darkness. Forgive me for everything. I’m apologizing for not helping you to heal the wound that I made. I should have been better.

Thank you for making me realized how much that I’ve badly changed. Thank you for making me realize of my mistakes and realizing I shouldn’t have hurt anyone that much. I regret for what I did and I thank god for giving me time to redeem myself. I know I’ll be better I know I’ll learn. I did learn. Thank you, you taught me honesty. Thank you for making me realized I loose myself back then. Thank you for making me noticed myself. Thank you for you gave me the reality that I should not let my self to be pulled so deep into the dark. Never notice I was so deep in the dark. Now I am returning to my real path, my real self, my true self. Thank you for reminding me how strong I am. Thank you for you taught me to live my life better. Thank you for holding me each time I fall. I’ll try my best to learn how to stand on my own. Thank you for you taught me to take care of myself whenever you are away. It became very useful nowadays. Thank you, for you taught me how to spend my days better. Thank you, you had gave me such a wonderful home. It was a comfort that I had never known and it will always be. Your heart is so pure dear eastern star and your light is so bright. Thank you, for you introduced me how it feels to love truly. Thank you for letting me feel loved and cared unconditionally. Thank you, for you taught me how to cry and be grateful for each tear. Thank your for taking care of me. Thank you for holding my hands throughout my days. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for lighting my days, even on a beautiful days you can make it a brighter day. Thank you for all the laughter. Thank you for all the fun, joy and crazy things I never could imagine doing. Thank you, for you taught me how to read, books became a true friend of mine and reading signs in life leads my way. Thank you, you taught me to never give up even on my darkest days, keep my heads up. Thank you for always being such a wonderful man and for your believes in me. Thank you, for you taught me how to forgive. Thank you, for you made me realize that I can write with my heart. Thank you for so many things, I couldn’t write it all. I feel grateful coz if it’s not because of you, my life wouldn’t became what I have today. I couldn’t ask for a better heart then you.

I am grateful for the beautiful times you have given me. I am grateful for each days, even seconds of it. I am grateful for everything you thought me. I am grateful for every single butterflies and every single heartbeat. I am grateful for you are always have been there for me. I am grateful for making me believe and see life from much beautiful side. I am grateful to god for the chances and brought you to my life for god knows how long. I am grateful you taught me how to live my life and learn from you how to map my life better. I am grateful, for you taught me how to fly. I am looking forward for my wings to actually flap.

I never could say it enough, I apologize for what I’ve done and thank you for everything I am very grateful for having you in my life. You are the only star that can shine so bright.

You will always be a part of me.

Love always,

- Kay -