Thursday, March 4, 2010

I believe in fairy tale..

I never believe in fairytales, until I found you. I lost my believe somewhere along the way. But I’m on my way in finding myself and I found my believes’ back.

Fairytale has its own climax in its story. They have their own ways of telling their tales. It never was a romantic love movie. It is its own kind and I believe that fairytale fills with miracles and ends with a happy ending. Our story is not over, this is not the end. We create our own ending, and we believe our own stories. This is our fairytale this is our story. As long as the world keeps on spinning and both of us still breathing, it’s not the end. I believe on our happy ending and I believe in you and me. This is just an end of a chapter in our own book, and we will start the next in our own time.